1) The IdeaPros, Inc. d/b/a/ The Logo Factory will be referred to as “Company" from herein.
3) PAYMENT TERMS: Company has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Company prior to production. Orders paid by credit/debit card may be subject to a 3% credit card processing fee. Company has reserves the right to cancel or deny orders. Company is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors. Once a Customer invoice ages over 30 days, Company may charge a late penalty charge of 1% or $20.00, whichever is greater. Every 30 days thereafter, you will continue to be charged an additional late penalty charge. Legal action may be taken against any delinquent Customer. A lien may be placed upon personal property in order to collect a debt from a customer. The Customer assumes responsibility for all legal costs, including attorney's fees and court costs associated with collection of any such debt. The venue for any such litigation will take place Illinois State Court in Kendall County, Illinois. Nonpayment will be reported to the Credit Bureau. Returned Check Policy: $25.00 service charge on all returned checks.
4) IN-HAND DATES: Standard production times vary from item to item. Typical production times are generally 2 weeks (10 working days). Additional shipping charges may apply if overnight or two-day shipping is required. Rush items and services are available on many items.
5) CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS: No cancellations or refunds on custom printed goods without approval from Company. On approved cancellations and refunds, the customer will be charged $50.00 plus all costs incurred before request was received. If goods are faulty, we will do our best to find suitable replacements. Any defects or quality issues with any of our products or decoration methods must be brought to our attention within 30 days of invoice date. If a refund accepted by the customer, it is understood and agreed by the customer that they may not conduct, directly or indirectly, any negative social media against the Company. Social media includes but is not limited to: FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Google, Yelp or any other online reviews. Any negative social media against the Company will result in a $10,000 lawsuit against the customer. The venue for any such litigation will take place Illinois State Court in Kendall County, Illinois.
6) SALES TAX: Illinois and Wisconsin customers will be charged sales tax unless a resale or exemption certificate is provided to Company by the Customer. Out of state customers are required to self-access any applicable sale tax unless a tax exempt certificate is provided to Company. A 3% lost cash discount may apply to orders that are paid with credit/debit cards.
7) SET-UP and ART FEES: A project Set-up charge of $20 is applied to every order. Orders placed online have this charged waived. Screen print orders: $35.00 set-up on first time orders, waived on orders of 36 pieces or more. Embroidery orders: $45.00 set-up on first time orders. Art creation fees are billed in 15 minute increments at $15.00 ea.
8) SUBSTITUTIONS: From time to time, Company and its suppliers may find it necessary to make substitutions. We reserve the right to substitute product for like items of equal or greater value without notice. On wearables it is not uncommon to find variations between "dye-lots" and colors may vary slightly from order to order.
9) LARGE SIZES: Additional charges for large sizes are as follows: 2Xlge - add $2.00, 3Xlge - add $3.00, 4Xlge - add $4.00.
10) LOGO USE: Company reserves the right to publish a picture of your logo on apparel or promotional items in our promotional catalog unless otherwise notified in writing by the customer. If notification is received by Company after the time of publication, the catalogs will still follow normal circulation. Thereafter, the prohibited logo will no longer be used. Logos shown in our marketing materials are for display purpose only. Companies shown do not necessarily endorse these products. In the event Company is directed by the customer to use any logo, the customer, as principal, shall be responsible to comply with all laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, right of privacy, licensing or similar rights of protection, and shall indemnify and save harmless Company, it's agent, for any suits, claims or action of any nature, including any associated costs which may arise accordingly.
11) MISCELLANEOUS: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Illinois, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the Illinois State Court in Kendall County, Illinois to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of law’s provisions or your actual state or country of residence. The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein. Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
12) Customer Owned Goods: Company is not responsible for damage to customer supplied goods during embellishment. The customer assumes all liability for customer owned goods.
Thank you for your valued business!